* TEN COMMANDMENTS *
"And GOD spoke all these words, saying, I am The Lord Thy GOD, who have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage".
The Law of GOD, given to His People, Israel, so that they might fulfill GOD's purpose for them as "a kingdom of priests and a Holy Nation". The Law was not given as a means of Salvation but as a guide to daily living. The Law is like a mirror, reveals your sin to you as you see yourself in it for what you are.
SALVATION TODAY COMES ONLY BY TRUSTING OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR AND LORD OF YOUR LIFE!
* COMMANDMENTS: 1 to 4, "Man's relationship with GOD"
* COMMANDMENTS: 5 to 10, "Man's relationship with man"
- Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy GOD in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
- Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy GOD giveth thee.
- Thou shalt not kill.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- Thou shalt not steal.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is thy neighbour's.
* Bible Verses = KJV EX20:3...17
Send me an
For comments or more information.
Back to: What GOD says about: